Monday, May 21, 2012

Pictures and Dinner

The neighbors invited us over for dinner last night. I accidentally let slip earlier that day that I can't get enough of Argentine meats, so when we arrived they had chicken, pork, sausages, and beef all grilling. Houses here have grills in the living room fireplace so we sat around a cozy winter fire enjoying wonderful Malbec and discussions of which I only partially understood. Dinner time down her is 8:30, and we ate until midnight. They had a blast explaining to me how to use a bidet. (if you don't know what that is, google it) 

Pictures: The iPhone doesn't really do the Andes justice, and I haven't hiked to a high enough vantage point to get a full panorama of them yet, so you can only see a tiny chunk of the stunning scene Bariloche is situated in.





No comments:

Post a Comment